Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yarni Gras! Zombie Doll Swap..


I joined
Zombie Doll Swap..

It sounded like So much Fun,
I just couldn't resist!

Val partnered me with Jill because
we have very similar
Halloween decorating tastes:)
We don't do the
Scary, Gorey, Evil stuff!


This is a Peek into the box I received Yesterday...

I was So Excited to see my Zombie Doll!!
&
to my Delight
"Undead Fred"
pops his Cute, Brainless,
Head out to say Hello

&
Lots of other Goodies were nicely tucked in
with Undead Fred..
Black & Orange Crocheted washcloths!
Caramels(how did Jill know Caramel apples are my Fave??!!)
Halloween Crochet Pumpkin Pattern
Recipes for Pumpkin Dip & Pumpkin Bread(can't wait to try the dip!)
3 Halloween/Polkadot!!  Note Pads
1 Candy Corn Notebook

Here is a Close up of
Undead Fred..
I think he is just Too Cute!
I Love the creativity Jill used
in
Creating him:)
His "Will work for Brains"
sign
cracks me Up!
& Jill even made a little pocket
on the back of his shirt
to hold the sign.
You can't see them
very well in the photo
but,
Undead Fred has many
Cuts & Scrapes Too..
Poor Fred :(


Thank You, Jill
for bringing
Undead Fred into my life..
My Swap package
was just perfect!

1 comment:

  1. oh isn't he too cute! I love that his brain is on a stick!!!!! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete