Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dreaming!


Wow....I have really been searching my heart lately
& I Still Don't know what I want to be
when
I Grow up!

Yes, I am in school, working toward receiving a Health Information Technology
degree.
But...
when I really dig down deep & dream about what it is
I want to be..
Its NOT sitting behind a desk & computer everday!
I have so many things that interest me & spark a passion
in me!
But...
What I REALLY Dream about doing is..

Opening a Darling
Cupcake/Pastry-Boutique!
I live in a quaint little Southern town, with a quaint little square..
Perfect place for my Dream shop..except, it is a
Little town-with a small population.

I see a Darling lil shop with Bright colors on the walls,
Pink..Polkadots!
The display cases would be thrifted furniture pieces,
Painted brightly & holding LOTS of
FUN stuff...
Purses, Bags, Hairbows, Keychains, Monogram Items, Ornaments,
Aprons, Jewelry, gifts...
Kind of a Boutique within a shop;)

In the Cupcake shop, I would offer
not only Cupcakes but,
Yummy Coffees, Teas, Lemonade
& Lots of Yummy desserts!
Maybe eventually serving
Soups & Sandwiches??

Now...back to Reality:(
Unfortunately-I don't have the
$
to follow my Dream.
So..
back to school I go:)

For now this is My Dream
& although I can't bring it to Fruition
right now..
I won't stop
DREAMING, PRAYING
&
BELIEVING!

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted a shop too....maybe one day! Never stop dreaming!

    ReplyDelete